Monday 10 May 2021

Pokemon

 Pokemon are very common all around the world. there are really strong cards I have a 780hp reshiram 


                         By miller                               

the 780hp reshiram is from 2011 it is a old card stuffed up from a epic trade in Australia/Melbourne. I have over 300 pokemon cards and out of the lot the strongest card is reshiram!. 

This is whirlpede he is a weak but
strong card he is a bit rediculous 
because of his hp he has 90hp and
its not that much but he is a good card 
for attack.


2 comments:

  1. Hello it is me CJ like Pokemon because I have an GX card and a EX card they both are strong I how you found it on the web. Maybe I can post a Pokemon picture?
    bye bye blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Michael from St Mary’s School
    I really liked that you said whirlpede was strong but weak.
    I learnt that pokemon was a thing when I was a baby.
    Maybe you could say which is your favourite pokemon.
    Please visit my blog here

    Mā te wā
    Michael

    ReplyDelete