Wednesday 18 August 2021

CREATE pokemon APP

 Kia ora yesterday on the Tuesday 17 August I got an app that you can make your own pokemon cards and monster cards of any sort. You can change fonts and also It is poupolar all over. You can change the out side of cards there is also an Update for "Premium" witch I do not have yet because you have to pay money and It only comes with only a few fonts. You can take pics anywhere and then put it on the main picture of the card. Here is an example.


Also the pictures of pokemon cards and other cards they make are usually available in memes like a cat dressed up in a pikachu costume or painted the same color as pikachu and other pokemon.

I have made three so far I am willing to make more in the future. There are Different varieties of cards and some times I use Inspiration Instead of making random things. "Pokemon card maker" is the app name.

Blog ya' later!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Miller, thank you for sharing this with us - I'm sure others may like to give this a go. Was there anything that was really tricky? Do you have any good tips for others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat / Pikachu is super cute. Are you able to share more of your creations? Ahiahi marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miller, I really like your Pokémon, I would love to see some more you have made too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete