Tuesday 23 November 2021

My piece of Pyrite

 Kia ora guy's today I'm going to teach you about my piece of rare fools gold also known as Pyrite!. Part the reason why it's rare is because I found it at the Melbourne Museum outside in the sand pit and there was a sand pit full of specs of Quartz and my sister and I where diging about and found heaps of small Quartz and so my sister found this shiny thing and she said it was a piece of a necklace and through it behind her and I picked it up and realized that it was something special then I went home and found out it was PYRITE!

Here is a picture of pyrite. (Not my exact one my one is at home and it's small!)

this about the size blog ya later!

  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miller please be careful with Pyrite becuse a small amount of arsenic is in Pyrite an also if you moisture or heat it can release toxic vapors blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA oar miller i like your post about that pace witch museum was it at? blog ya latter

    ReplyDelete