Wednesday 20 October 2021

KORRINAS FOCUS fullart PSA 9.5

 Kia ora guy's iv'e got a pokemon card called korrina's focus it is a ULTRA RARE card and is worth $176.63 NZD. It has pretty good texture for the *FULLART pokemon and that's why I have it safe in its slip because any cause of rip's,bend's and slices are a big difference to the price range. 

here is a picture of the korrina's focus fullart. And i'm pretty sure that it is a *PSA 9.5.

*FULLART'S are a type of rare pokemon card's. You can kind of tell if the card's picture goes over the writing.

*PSA 9.5's are 5 grades of the PSA 10!. PSA's have grades.

FACT:
According to "Battle style's" statistics your most likely to get this card in 94-110 pack's. 

I also got this not in 94 pack's but 2!!!
 
This version of the card was made in 2021

Blog ya' later! ;)


5 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Miller, great to see you blogging again this term. Wow, you know a lot about Pokémon cards! I can tell this one is super special. Do you collect all sorts of Pokémon cards, or just ones with special artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Whysall!
    Thank you for your comment and I do collect lot's of different types of pokemon cards some that are kind of cool but NOT rare or ones that are RARE (Obviasly people would be going for the rare ons though!) Thank you once again

    BLOG YA' LATER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora
    Miller I remember you showing it in our talk but I didn't know that it was 173.63 NZ dollars. I really like your blog post because you have lots of info. It reminds me of your salamance Vmax because it is also a fullart. Maybe next time you could add what year it was made in.
    Blog ya later, Luka out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luka thank's for your comment it was made in 2021. And I remember chating as well with you and I told you it was 87 NZD but I researched about it and I found out that the psa 9 or 9.5 is 173.63. Blog ya' later

    MILLER, MIC DROP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Miller
    this is an amazing post I have read this and I think I have learnt something new do you have more card like that???

    ReplyDelete