Monday 26 July 2021

My great Holidays

 Kia ora! Me and my family went down to Whangarei for three days It was super fun!. In the time we were up there I got some Pokemon cards 5 booster packs of vivid voltage My sister got a rainbow rare Flapple VMax! So lucky and she only got two battle style packs! alltough it was $20.00 And I got a Talonflame V fullart and a drapion V. The next day I was aloud One more pack after that I could'nt get any more for a while and so I got one more pack Waiting to get the best vivid voltage card Pikachu VMax rainbow rare and then I got a jirachi amazing rare witch was $65.00!. We did lots of other fun things like having a BBQ at matty's house I got to see in person Levi hawkings how was the best skate boarder in all of NZ! It was sick!.



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora miller this fetongi from Room 24 that must of bean nice u know what i did the same thing but i went to the skate park near my town i did a frontflip. was it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Fynley from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you told us about your holiday, and that you shared a picture of the Pokemon card you got.
    I learnt that you got a rare Pokemon card.
    Maybe you could tall as what you do with your cards.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Fynley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete