Friday 9 July 2021

My I Te Timatanga

 I Te Timatanga There was a great darkness From the Two Parents fully In love They did not want To separate And all their children (The other gods). There were two sides one that wanted to kill the parents and and get out of the darkness, And on the other side there was A group who did not want To kill their parents Tane Agreed With the Not Killing Team As the Team Starts To agaue.                                   


                                                      Tane was arguing hard With the killing Rights team All disagreed at times and agreed But They didn't Define the Text or decisions mostly Because Of Tu He was letting the team Down Hey I said I am Tane And you are Tu so You must follow us as well as your destiny And you aren't the god of Intelligence! Tu giggled but felt angry for the things that Tane said.


No comments:

Post a Comment