Wednesday 15 September 2021

Eldrador real life!

 

Here is my Eldrador creatures that I've got right now "Wed Sep 15" The ice dragon and fire bull 

I got for my tenth Birthday yesterday on "Sep 14". The two lava creatures on the right hand side 

are the Fire Bull & Lava dragon. They where related to the volcano work we had to do which mean's 

the Fire Bull I know about quite a lot!. Then there is the Ice Dragon, Monster Gorilla, Shadow Panther, Stone Monster and that's It for now hope you like 'em!.

Here is the close up of my Fire Bull!





Blog ya' later!


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Miller, firstly Happy Birthday for yesterday! I owe you a birthday pencil! I like your display of Eldrador creatures. I think they will inspire you to write a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fletcher I am happy to know that you like this quick set up so thank you once again for commenting. if you haven't all ready then you might like to check my "Eldrador Creatures Pt1 & pt2 thank's!

    ReplyDelete