Thursday 16 September 2021

Minecraft

 Kia ora I got Minecraft yesterday on my B day so went to some secret places such as the "Hidden Aqua Relm" it was under water And there was a chest i opened it up and got an 'Enchanted Golden Helmet and A Enchanted Golden Shovel. Then I tested my new armor it was good! Then I spent a while flying to look for some nice villagers and a village. I did find one that all the houses where two toned Orange it was quite strange I found some more thing's in chest's at that village but there wasn't anything good apart from a 'Gold nugget. then i found a big storm I had to go (Creative mode) It was a long journey until I spotted something but what? I went down and had a close look at it' it was a old Teleport! I ran out of 'Flint and steel so I had to go but there was another chest that gave Me 'Enchanted golden Armor and a Enchanted golden Sword And A 'Enchanted golden Axe! I was exited But i had to keep moving ford so I did A came across another village but in the mountian's there where Zombie Villagers eveywhere! I just ignored them and moved on the the chests I got 4 golden Carotts and some seed's and stuff like that. Then I made a teleport With 4 across 'Obbsidian and 6 up 4 across again and 6 down then i found my flint and steel and BOOM a teleport appered i went to a lava world with heaps of tree's and endermen's Could you guy's tell me what that place is called then I found worthog people and broke in to there castel and got a chest and I got a 'Enchanted dimond picaxe!!! and bow that's enchanted and dimond! as well! can you please also tell me what the golden just a bow dose Thank's

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miller,
    Happy birthday! I like your story about you playing Minecraft. MInecraft is a good game right. By the way gold armour is one of the worst yet one of the most expensive.
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miller! Minecraft sounds like a great adventure and lots of fun! Hopefully someone will be able to make a comment and tell you about the golden bow.
    Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's I meant 'Enchanted diamond bow but I forgot to put it in. And Xavier Is it true Diamond enchanted armor is the best armor? If so then I should keep my picaxe and Bow and last of all can Any bow's break? because on my bow there was a green bar underneath does that mean it's breaking? Thank's! (Miller)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Miller
    I am loving your writing posts and I think they are amazing,But i think you should add a little picture of showing what Minecraft looks like But Tino pai good job.

    ReplyDelete